Wake to the reflection of the gum trees on the still and glassy water.
The best of country living, Glenlowren can be a home away from home with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, laundry, spacious lounge and dining area with panoramic views of surrounding vineyards and hills. The separate bedroom has a private veranda with views over the dam.
Romantic retreat, relaxing getaway, holiday accommodation or a home away from home.
Glenlowren is a family owned and operated self-contained cottage and luxury B&B in the Yarra Valley. It’s the location, facilities and attention to detail like fresh flower arrangements and uncluttered, quality furniture that make this cottage so appealing.
There are local maps and brochures on what to do in the region. If not, stay indoors and enjoy all that Glenlowren offers.
Glenlowren – Country living at its best
- Spa bath
- Separate shower
- Double basin
- Heated floor
- Heated towel rails
- Hair dryer
- Guest amenities
- King size bed
- Quality linen, summer silk doona / winter goose down doona
- Electric blanket
- Plenty of cupboard facilities
- Extra blankets & pillows
- Clock radio with iPhone 5 docking station
- French door to private veranda
- Coonara Wood Heater
- Split system air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Movie rental (Apple TV) (extra)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Board games
- Bosch front loading washing machine
- Detergent supplied
- Second toilet
- Crockery, cutlery and glass ware
- Full sized fridge
- Blanco electric hot plate
- Asko dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Delonghi electric kettle and toaster